Our Food Promise:
No China Made
No Corn, Wheat or Soy
Yes- Quality Sourcing
Yes- Wholesome Ingredients
Yes- Responsible Companies
Stella & Chewy's
All Four Paws
When you enter The Furry Nation we make you a promise. That the food on our shelves is there because it’s top quality. Period. Sometimes we have organic pet food but that’s not the only thing we look at. When we choose our foods, the beds that our pets lay on and the toys that go into their mouths we want to make sure that the entire company is striving to be the best of the best. We look at more than just “certified organic” on a label. We look at the company from the top down, and then we look at all of the company’s products from the original creation to manufacturing and distribution. Here’s is a list of things we strive to analyze when choosing the companies we work with.
1. Well-being of our pets to be their utmost reason for making their products.
2. Ingredients are naturally healthy to the animal’s system.
3. Products are made with earth-friendly materials.
4. Companies source their materials and ingredients from Organic/USA/ or other responsible farmers and suppliers.
5. Companies consider community involvement and charity donations an important part of their business.
6. Products are free from pesticides, insecticides, toxins and preservatives.
7. Companies see the whole product (including packaging and transport) as a part of a beautiful & eco-friendly item.
8. Companies view the well being of their employees as an integral part of their success.
9. Companies are open and willing to communicate with us about their development and manufacturing processes
10. American-made when possible
11. Availability in this market